Monosnap Team cares about protection of our customer's data seriously. We are committed to working with security researches to verify and fix any potential reported vulnerabilities.
If you believe you've found any kind of vulnerability on Monosnap, please contact us in a right way. Monosnap Security Team will investigate your report and do all the best to fix reported problems.
❌ Prohibited types of security research
Monosnap strongly prohibited the following types of research:
- Performing actions that may negatively affect Monosnap's users
- Performing actions that may negatively affect work of Monosnap service
- Attempting to access any data or information that doesn't belong to you
- Destroying data or information that doesn't belong to you
- Corrupting data or information that doesn't belong to you
- Conducting any types of attack on Monosnap
- Using social engineering aimed at Monosnap personnel or contractors
- Violating any laws or agreements to discover vulnerabilities
📩 Reporting a potential vulnerability
Please, privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with Monosnap Security Team by emailing to email@example.com
We ask you do not to share or public suspected unresolved vulnerabilities with anyone. After reporting a suspected vulnerability, Monosnap Security Team will respond in a timely manner, acknowledging your report contain a potential vulnerability issue.
❤️ To thank every individual security researcher who helps us improve Monosnap, we created a bug bounty program with rewards, according to internal scopes.