You can open images in Monosnap image editor.
There are several ways to do this:
Open via the main menu
- In the top right corner, select Monosnap icon to open the main menu
- Select Open...
- Find your file and double-click it to open
⚠️ If you try to open other types of files (not images), this file will be uploaded to the default cloud storage service.
Open via the context menu of Chrome browser
- Find an image at any site and right-click it to open the context menu
- Select Monosnap > Open image in the editor
Open via the system context menu
⚠️ This method works only for Chrome OS users.
- Open Files 📁
- Find your file and right-click it to open the system context menu
- Select Open with... > Open in Monosnap
📌 All screenshots were created via the Monosnap app for this guide 😇