Monosnap helps to focus on the educational process and empowers you to create your best works.
This article includes these sections:
Be more visual with screenshots and illustrations
📸 Add screenshots to your lecture notes and lesson plans
🖍 Mark important details or notes on your screenshots
📝 Copy and paste screenshots to a favorite text editor
Record your lectures and education materials
🎥 Record your lectures for remote education
📚 Bring life to your lecture notes with GIFs
🙂 Record your face to engage with your students
✂️ Trim videos like a PRO after recording
Keep all files in one place
☁️ Share with your students, teachers, and family
📤 Upload your files to Monosnap Storage, Evernote, or another service
👩🏫 Access your files and lectures from anywhere across devices
Free Education Plan
For educational purposes, we can provide a special free Educational Plan.
We welcome applicants from the following groups:
- Accredited primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions
- Nonprofit educational institutions
- School districts and regional service agencies
- Student groups from any of the above
How to get Education Plan?
For students. To speed up the process and provide Education Plan asap, complete these steps:
- Create Monosnap account using your education email
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request Education Plan
For educational institutions. Please contact email@example.com to request Education Plan for your organization.