If there was malfunction of Monosnap or conflict settings — complete re-installation may save the situation.
⚠️ All your settings including accounts will be removed.
To completely reinstall Monosnap:
- Quit Monosnap application.
- Go to Finder > Applications and move to trash Monosnap icon.
- In the Finder window, press ⇧+⌘+G.
- Copy and paste this path to the Go to the folder window:
- Find com.monosnap.monosnap folder in Containers folder.
- Move to trash com.monosnap.monosnap folder.
- Empty Trash.
- After that install again Monosnap from the App Store.
After you completely reinstall Monosnap, everything must work fine. In other cases, please let us know about your issue — firstname.lastname@example.org 💌
📥 Download Monosnap
💭 Contact sales to get more information about seamless integration and security features
✉️ Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us: email@example.com
💡 Suggest and upvote for your favorite features here