To resolve a “GPU device instance has been suspended” error:
1. Install the latest version driver software for your graphic card and restart your PC:
2. Install all available Windows updates, even optional updates.
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
- In the Update & Security window, press the Check for updates button.
- Install all available updates
- After the updates are installed, restart your PC.
- For Windows 8.0 & 8.1, repeat the steps above until no more updates are available. Please note that you usually have to restart the PC several times and check for updates every time before new updates appear.
3. If the problem still persists, please download this file to your Desktop and double-click on it.
4. When prompted, please click Yes to accept the change to the Windows Registry.
✉️ If none of the steps above solve the problem, please contact us — firstname.lastname@example.org.