Monosnap allows recording mp4 video files and converting them to GIFs. Learn more in this guide.
To record video and convert to GIF:
1️⃣ Launch Monosnap.
2️⃣ Open Monosnap status bar menu and select Record Video.
3️⃣ Click Record button to start the recording.
4️⃣ After finishing recording, a Monosnap window with preview will appear. On the top bar, click on the drop-down menu with output extension and select GIF.
5️⃣ Save GIF on your Mac or upload to the cloud storage.
In the Preferences > Advanced, you can set up:
- Default output format: MPEG/GIF.
- GIF FPS — Frames per second is the frequency of consecutive images called frames to appear on display.
- GIF Quality
- ✅ Autosave to “Movies” folder
Basic recording settings located in the Settings popup:
- FPS — Frames per second is the frequency of consecutive images called frames to appear on display.
- Quality of the recorded video.
- ✅ Capture mouse cursor during video recording.
- ✅ Capture mouse clicks during video recording.
- Webcam allows recording webcam and screen videos simultaneously.
In the Monosnap Preferences > Hotkeys, you can set up hotkeys for all available recording options.
📥 Download Monosnap
💭 Contact sales to get more information about seamless integration and security features
✉️ Questions, comments, concerns? Contact us: email@example.com
💡 Suggest and upvote for your favorite features here